Saturday, March 7, 2009

I got a set of the Paul C. Buff CyberSync flash controls close to 6 months ago. I must say after using them that I am very impressed with both the quality and reliability. With other brands of transmitters and receives I would get a bunch of images during each session where the flash wasn't triggered. Talk about frustrating... to not have your flash system fire when you have a wonderful image sitting in front of your lens. Since I switched to the CyberSync system, I hardly have a mis-fire. It has certainly lowered my stress level.



As you can see from the photograph the transmitter and receivers are not very large. And the receivers (CSR) get their power from AC. No batteries to go dead during the session! And are you ready for this.... A set (CST & CSR) costs only $130! Check them out at www.white-lightning.com/remotes.html.

I hope you have a great weekend.

No comments: